At Woking Gymnastics Club, the health and safety of our members and staff are of the utmost importance. We are continuing to monitor developments on COVID-19 and follow the advice from Public Health England.
In the meantime, we are encouraging our members and staff to follow Public Health England and NHS advice which include:
• Washing your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
• Always wash your hands when you get home or into work and before entering Woking Gymnastics Club
• Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
• Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
• Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you feel unwell, please stay at home and avoid coming into Woking Gymnastics Club. If this does occur, please notify us as soon as possible by telephone. Any changes to the Club’s normal operations will be immediately posted on our website and Social Media.
We encourage all members and staff to continue to follow advice from Public Health England and call NHS 111 if you are feeling unwell.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Woking Gymnastics Club