At Woking Gymnastics Club, the health, safety and well being of our members, guests and staff are of the utmost priority. We are continuing to closely follow developments on COVID-19 and sourcing advice from Public Health England, the UK Government and British Gymnastics.
All our classes at Woking Gymnastics Club are currently continuing as normal and remain so unless we are instructed otherwise by the UK Government or British Gymnastics.
British Gymnastics has cancelled all National events (including the British Championships), and confirmed that all other club activities should continue as normal. We can confirm the English Championships are also cancelled.
We politely request all our members and staff to wash their hands following the guidelines set by Public Health England and the NHS on entry to Woking Gymnastics Club. We encourage everyone to continue to follow their advice.
• Washing your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
• Always wash your hands when you get home or into work and before entering Woking Gymnastics Club
• Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
• Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
• Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you feel unwell, please stay at home and avoid coming into Woking Gymnastics Club. If this does occur, please notify us as soon as possible by telephone. Any changes to the Club’s normal operations will be immediately posted on our website and social media.
We encourage all members and staff to continue to follow advice from Public Health England and call NHS 111 if you are feeling unwell.
Please continue to regularly check our website, www.wokinggymnastics.co.uk and social media for any changes to our daily operations or approach in this rapidly evolving situation.
Thank you for your continued co-operation.